Yekra Player

Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.

Hot Flash Havoc

HOT FLASH HAVOC is enlightening, entertaining, humorous, profound, and is a crash-course in what you need to know about menopause. It has the power to be a life-changing experience for every woman.

This film not only sheds insightful light on the confusion stemming from a decade of misguided facts, but conveys poignant stories shared by real women and in-depth interviews with the world’s most noted experts.
HOT FLASH HAVOC provides compelling information about menopause that will empower women for the “Second Act” of their lives.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pinterest Christmas Queen

Love this mantle!Tis the season and Yes, I admit it I am addicted to Pinterest. Some of you may not have heard of this social media site, but it is well worth looking into. It’s filled with millions of pictures and information. I find it very peaceful and relaxing to just scroll through all the different pictures and subjects that I enjoy. It is certainly different than Facebook where you never know what you say may be attacked or you may be targeted by certain people. I think you will find it a pleasant difference.

You are invited to follow any of my boards anytime. Let me know if you see something worthwhile. I love sharing websites this way. So if you have not discovered Pinterest, Now is a good time.

Follow me on Pinterest!

 

http://cherokeebillie.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/pinterest-queen.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment