Yekra Player

Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.

Hot Flash Havoc

HOT FLASH HAVOC is enlightening, entertaining, humorous, profound, and is a crash-course in what you need to know about menopause. It has the power to be a life-changing experience for every woman.

This film not only sheds insightful light on the confusion stemming from a decade of misguided facts, but conveys poignant stories shared by real women and in-depth interviews with the world’s most noted experts.
HOT FLASH HAVOC provides compelling information about menopause that will empower women for the “Second Act” of their lives.

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Child's Angel

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.

So one day, he asked God,

 

"They tell me you are sending me to earth

tomorrow but how am I going
to live there being so small and helpless?"

"Among the many Angels, I have chosen

one especially for you. She will be waiting for
you and will take good care of you."

"But tell me, here in Heaven all it takes

for me to be happy is to sing and smile.

Who will teach me to sing?"

"Your Angel will sing for you and will smile

for you every day and you will feel

your Angel's love and be happy."

"And how am I going to be able to understand

when people talk to me if I
don't know the language men talk?"

"Your Angel will tell you the most beautiful

and sweet words you will ever hear,

and with much patience and care,

your Angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do

when I want to talk to you?"

"Your Angel will place your hands together

and teach you how to pray."

"I have heard that on earth,

sometimes bad things happen,

Who will protect me?"

"Your Angel will talk to you about me

and will teach you the way for you

to come back to me,

but always remember, my child,

even though you cannot see me

I am always with you,"

At that moment there was much peace

in Heaven, but anxious voices from

earth could already be heard,

and the child, in a hurry, asked softly,

 

"Oh God, if I am about to leave now,

please tell me my Angel's name."

"Your Angel's name is of no importance.

You will call your Angel,
'Mommy'."

No comments:

Post a Comment