Yekra Player

Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.

Hot Flash Havoc

HOT FLASH HAVOC is enlightening, entertaining, humorous, profound, and is a crash-course in what you need to know about menopause. It has the power to be a life-changing experience for every woman.

This film not only sheds insightful light on the confusion stemming from a decade of misguided facts, but conveys poignant stories shared by real women and in-depth interviews with the world’s most noted experts.
HOT FLASH HAVOC provides compelling information about menopause that will empower women for the “Second Act” of their lives.

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Divine Lil’ Diva’s…they keep Christmas in my heart year-round!

A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.

9-AJ HomeAlone Face

If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.

2_Aleigh.jpg

Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.

Aleigh Watch Bubbles

The best vitamin for making friends.... B1.

03-AJ meets Shrek 2

The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.

2006_04-18 Epcot DGN (58)
The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.

n602373991_1096349_1851
One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

2005_03 Mar (12)

I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.

37

Ideas won't work unless ' I ' do.

P6220030

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

2005_01 17Jan (24)

If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished.

P6220013

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!

8-Don't forget the Cap

It is never too late to become what I might have been.2005_09 12Sep (67)

One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back.

Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away.

Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we forget what's right and wrong.

Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late.

I don't want to let that happen so I'll tie you to my heart to never lose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment